Full database of sexy clubs, couples & singles
Fast access to kinkiest swingers
Are Swingers Clubs Legal in New York?
Swingers clubs are generally legal in New York and New York, provided they comply with local regulations and licensing requirements.
How Many People Are Swingers in New York?
The population of New York according to US Census Bureau on 2022 year is 8,335,897 people. Average value of adults population of US is 78%, e.g. adult population of New York is 6,502,000 people. The best evidence suggests around 4% of US adults are into non-monogamy (eg swingers). So for the New York it's gonna be 260,080 people. 260,080 people of New York are potential swingers!
How Many Couples Are Swingers in New York?
62% of Americans ages 25 to 54 lived with a partner or were married, according to a 2021 Pew Research Center study of 2019 U.S. Census Bureau data. So, continuing our calculations we can learn that 161,250 of New York swingers are in couples. That mean there are 80,625 potential swinging couples in New York!
How To Find A Swingers Club in New York?
- Search online for "swingers clubs in New York."
- Explore swinger websites like Swing Lifestyle or SDC.
- Check social media and forums for local groups.
- Ask friends in the New York swinger community for recommendations.
- Visit club websites for details and rules.
- Attend New York swinger events and parties for an introduction.
- Ensure the club is reputable and follows the law
How To Find Local Swingers in New York?
To find local swingers in New York:
- Join online New York swinger communities or apps.
- Attend New York local swinger events and clubs.
- Network through friends and social gatherings.
- Create online profiles on swinger platforms.
- Always prioritize consent and communication